Scuba Diving Vacations & Trips
Join us for our next adventure....in Cayman Brac!!
Dreaming of turquoise blue waters? Perfect white sand? Sharks? Turtles? Mantas? Then book your trip with J&T Dive Shop today and discover what the legendary Cayman Islands have to offer.
The trip costs $1695.00 per person and includes the following:
- 7 night accomodation
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner daily (Dinner on arrival day through breakfast on departure day)
- 6 two tank morning boat dives. (12 boat dives total for 7-night package)
- Tanks, Weights, and weightbelts
- Complimentary Wifi
- Welcome rum punch Manager's cocktail reception (typically Monday Evening)
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort Fees, taxes, and gratuities - not including dive gratuities.
Do not miss this incredible opportunity! Start your PADI Adventure in some of the best dive sites in the world, continue your dive education in crystal clear viz or just explore the amazing Cayman Brac marine life for fun!
- All diving begins the day after arrival and must be on consecutive days. No dives are permitted on the afternoon prior to departure. Night dives are not included and must be purchased at the dive shop.
- Breakfast: 7:00-10:00 AM / Lunch: 12:00-2:00 PM / Dinner: 6:30-8:00 PM (Friday outdoor BBQ 6:00-9:00)
- No pets allowed
- Make sure you review and meet the global visa and/or immigration requirements for your nationality and the visa policy of the Cayman island. Many countries require you to apply for and recieve you visa in advance. Some countries may require proof of onward travel, such as a return plane ticket, as part of their entry requirements.
- Please review the vaccination reccomendations/requirements for entry into the Cayman Islands.
- Make sure your passport is valid at least six months beyond the date on which you plan to leave the country.
- Dive accident insurance (to include medical evacuation) is mandatory for divers of all ages on our trips: Please bring your certificate as proof.
- Travel insurance and trip cancellation insurance (to include storm coverage where appropriate to the tupe of dive vacation booked) ar strongly recommended.